You Need It We Have It.
All of our parts undergo a stringent Cleaning and Quality Control before they leave the facility. Being URG 8000 Certified, Express upholds the highest in industry standards in quality and safety. We offer the ultimate green solution to all of your parts needs. We purchase vehicles from insurance auctions, sell the parts that are in good condition, and recycle the remainder of the vehicle. Express drains and disposes of all hazardous fluids from the vehicles we process in accordance with state and federal regulations. 95% of the vehicles we process are either reused or recycled, leaving only about 5% to be disposed of in a landfill.
We are proud to sell a full line of Remanufactured Engines & Transmissions.
We are a proud member of Team PRP. This means that if we don't have the part you are looking for in stock, we can get it from one of our PRP partners. For more information, please click the link above.
What products and services does
Express Recycling Group have to offer?
EXPRESS AUTO RECYCLERS AND SALES: (615) 793-7571
443 Dick Buchanan Street - LaVergne, TN 37086
Express Auto Recyclers is the full-service, late model parts division of Express Recycling Group. We fully dismantle all of the vehicles that we process and offer new and used automotive parts.
Do you have an end of life vehicle that was manufactured in 2003 or later that you would like to sell? We will be happy to give you a quote to purchase your vehicle. Please call us at 615-793-7571 ext. 4307 today! All vehicles must be free of liens and the title must be present at time of sale.
EXPRESS PULL N SAVE: (615) 502-2444
409 Dick Buchanan Street - LaVergne, TN 37086
Express Pull N Save is the state-of-the art, self-service facility of Express Recycling Group. Do you need a part and have the knowledge and tools to remove it from a vehicle yourself? Express Pull N Save is the place for you. Search our database of over 1200 vehicles to see if we have the vehicle you’re looking for, pay a small entry fee and gain access to all of the parts in our extensive inventory.
Do you have an end of life vehicle for sale that was manufactured in 2002 or before? We will be happy to give you a quote to purchase your vehicle. Please call us at 615-502-2444 ext. 4208. All vehicles must be free of liens. Title must be present at time of sale for any year model vehicle newer than 2000.
EXPRESS SCRAP METALS: (615) 793-9994
407 Dick Buchanan Street - LaVergne, TN 37086
Express Scrap Metals purchases and recycles all ferrous and non-ferrous metals. If you have aluminum cans or an old appliance, we’ll buy it at a competitive price. For current metals pricing, please call 615-793-9994 ext. 4102.
Express Auto RecyclingMon. - Fri. 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Mon. - Fri. 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Big Scale
Mon. - Fri. 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Small Scale
Sat. 8:30 am - 12:30 pm Mon. - Sat. 8:00 am - Dusk
Sun: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
TIM TOMLIN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP: (615) 984-4585
169 South Lowry Street - Smyrna, TN 37167
Let Tomlin Automotive Group show you how easy it is to buy a quality used car. We believe fair prices, superior service, and treating customers right leads to satisfied repeat buyers.
Our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff is here to help you find the car you deserve, priced to fit your budget. Shop our virtual showroom of used cars, trucks and suv's online then stop by for a test drive.
HARRIS SCRAP METAL: (615) 449-5562
314 Cainsville Road - Lebanon, TN 37087
Harris Scrap Metals purchases and recycles all ferrous and non-ferrous metals. If you have aluminum cans or an old appliance, we’ll buy it at a competitive price. For current metals pricing, please call today!
EXPRESS AUTOMOTIVE GROUP: (615) 644-5594
5404 Austin Peay Highway - Westmoreland, TN 37186
Express Automotive Group offers quality used vehicles at competitive prices. With buy here, pay here financing, Express is sure to find the perfect vehicle for you and your budget!
PROUD MEMBERS OF: